I am Jing Zhu, a first year PhD student at the University of Michigan. My advisor is Danai Koutra.
NegatER: Unsupervised Discovery of Negatives in Commonsense Knowledge Bases.
The 2021 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 21)
Node Proximity Is All You Need: A Unified Framework for Proximity-Preserving and Structural Node and Graph Embedding. pdf
SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM 21, acceptance rate 21%)
- Dean’s List, University of Michigan. Fall 2019 (All available semester).
- University Honors, University of Michigan. Fall 2019, Winter 2020 (All semester).
- Jackson and Muriel Lum Scholarship, University of Michigan. Jul. 2019.
- Excellent Undergraduate Scholarship, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Nov. 2018, Nov. 2019.
- Special Prize in Challenge Cup National College Student Competition. May. 2019.
- EECS476 Data Mining, University of Michigan. 2021 Winter(expected).
- EECS496 Major Design Experience-Professionalism, University of Michigan. 2020 Fall.
- VV285 Honors Mathematics III, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2019 Summer.
- VV186 Honors Mathematics II, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2018 Fall.
Deep Fuzzy Graph
Advisor: Qiaozhu Mei
Research project, Foreseer Group
On the Transferability of NeRF Representations
Jing Zhu, Daniel Geng, Sarah Jabbour, Jung Min Lee
Instructor: David Fouhey
Course Project, EECS 542, 2020 Fall.
Giffty: Personal Gift Assistant
Instructor: Kevin Leach
Capstone Project, 2020 Winter, for my UM bachelor degree.
The Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy Using Convolutional Neural Network
- Traditional Chinese Musical Instrument Lover. Play Di.
- Cat & Dog Lover. My dog Freddie turns 6 this year.