I am Jing Zhu, an undergraduate student at the University of Michigan, major in Computer Science. I am also an undergraduate student in Shanghai Jiao Tong University, major in Electrical and Computer Engineering. .
My research interests lie in Computer Vision and Data Mining. I am currently working on multisensory supervision with Professor Andrew Owens and Professor Wenzhen Yuan. I am also a memeber of the GEMS lab , under the supervision of Danai Koutra. Previously, I was a member of the Foreseer Group, advised by Qiaozhu Mei.
- [2020/12] "Node Proximity Is All You Need: A Unified Framework for Proximity-Preserving and Structural Node and Graph Embedding." is accepted at SDM'21!
Node Proximity Is All You Need: A Unified Framework for Proximity-Preserving and Structural Node and Graph Embedding.
- Dean’s List, University of Michigan. Fall 2019 (All available semester).
- University Honors, University of Michigan. Fall 2019, Winter 2020 (All semester).
- Jackson and Muriel Lum Scholarship, University of Michigan. Jul. 2019.
- Excellent Undergraduate Scholarship, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Nov. 2018, Nov. 2019.
- Special Prize in Challenge Cup National College Student Competition. May. 2019.
- EECS476 Data Mining, University of Michigan. 2021 Winter(expected).
- EECS496 Major Design Experience-Professionalism, University of Michigan. 2020 Fall.
- VV285 Honors Mathematics III, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2019 Summer.
- VV186 Honors Mathematics II, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2018 Fall.
Deep Fuzzy Graph
On the Transferability of NeRF Representations
Giffty: Personal Gift Assistant
The Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy Using Convolutional Neural Network
- Traditional Chinese Musical Instrument Lover. Play Di.
- Cat & Dog Lover. My dog Freddie turns 6 this year.